Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
Quill

Do you know of a Yoga app? (Does not have to be free.)

I have the app “Calm” on my iPad; it gives daily guided meditations as well as categorical meditations and other fun features like Sleep Stories. I love this app so much and it keeps me from feeling bored with meditation. 

I have a book for Yoga (it is Om Yoga), and it’s not bad. I like the Daily Warm Up and don’t mind the repetitive warm-up, but I’m bored with the daily sequences. What I would really love to have is a Yoga app that is as great as the Calm app, with short, daily, every-changing routines. Is there an app like this? 

Sarah Beth Yoga is a YouTube channel. She has a paid app that I haven’t tried, but I do really like her videos. 

• Like 1

I love gaia.com. My subscription is $9/month, cheaper than a single yoga class, and they have so many teachers and classes, from a few minutes to an hour or more. 

Not sure if you can access it as an app? I do yoga in my home office and play the video on my desktop computer.

Amy

• Like 2

14 hours ago, regentrude said:

down dog

Thanks so much for this rec. i tried it today and love it! It’s exactly what I was looking for. 

• Like 2