Menu

ThirdLove

Night Elf

I just ordered a bra from ThirdLove. Does anyone have experience with this company? I took their quiz and they recommended their classic t-shirt bra in a slightly smaller size than I'm wearing now. They also included a second bra in a different size, also smaller. I am supposed to keep the one I like best and return the other for free within 14 days. It was expensive but I have gotten my last couple of bras from Victoria Secret so it wasn't too bad. I hope this works. I could use a better fitting bra. Victoria Secret also fitted me and I was happy with their recommendation but it does still gap. ThirdLove has 1/2 sizes which surprised me. So we'll see.

I tried it (two styles, I think), but it didn't work for me.  I can't remember why.  There was something specific about the brand that I didn't care for, that seemed consistent with all of their styles.  My dd also tried them with no luck, and had a bad experience with their customer service on top of it.  Maybe the bad customer service experience was unusual though.