Menu

What's with the ads?

StellaM

Can I beg more prayers and good thoughts please ?

Something ds related, very worrying and needing a lot of careful input from me, and dealing carefully yet assetively with others.

And I am in minus everything territory - minus time, minus energy, minus wisdom, minus money to throw at it, minus a functioning other parent - I'm about to fall down in a heap and just not get up. The only thing I'm not out of is hugs, and hugs aren't doing much atm. 

Not trying to be mysterious but not an issue I'd discuss here in detail.

Good thoughts/prayers for some part  of my current burden to be lifted, somehow, so I can find a way to help ds, and for ds to be safe and happy.  But I'll take safe right now.

Thanks. 

PS Partner still in hospital, understandably consumed with his own health and recovery. But that leaves me with everything else plus in crisis teen.

• Sad 42

Just now, Monica_in_Switzerland said:

Why is it that when it rains, it pours?  Big hugs and prayers.

It's a flood 😞

• Sad 5

Prayers, good thoughts, good vibes, virtual hugs, all headed your way. 

Are your in-laws still there? Can you put the burden of worrying about your partner on them so you can concentrate on your son? That's what I'd want, as a parent, if I were the one hospitalized with a child in crisis.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danae said:

Prayers, good thoughts, good vibes, virtual hugs, all headed your way. 

Are your in-laws still there? Can you put the burden of worrying about your partner on them so you can concentrate on your son? That's what I'd want, as a parent, if I were the one hospitalized with a child in crisis.

They went home, but they're coming back in five days.

I know if I ranked the various burdens, helping ds would be at the top and all the rest could go to blazes, so maybe I should just do that.

In which case, pray for me to win the lottery.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, StellaM said:

In which case, pray for me to win the lottery.

Well, to win you gotta pay. PM your address and I'll send you five bucks!

In any case, I'm sending lots of thoughts and hugs.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SusanC said:

Well, to win you gotta pay. PM your address and I'll send you five bucks!

In any case, I'm sending lots of thoughts and hugs.

Aw, that's so kind, but unneccessary! The thoughts and hugs are perfect x

• Like 1

May your family be blessed

with renewed good health,

the love and support of your community,

wise and gentle caring from providers,

peace to your spirits,

and the little joys of ordinary days.

Rooting for you from not quite 16,000 km away.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Heartwood said:

Praying for you. Can you go to your church for help?

I don't have one. But I have a friend at the local church; it's been on my mind to maybe ask her.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, StellaM said:

I don't have one. But I have a friend at the local church; it's been on my mind to maybe ask her.

Yes, please do that.  If it is anything like my church, we don't care if you do not believe.  We would help you.

Praying for your son and you and your whole family.  Boym, do I know that if it rains, it pours.  Hugs and more hugs.

• Like 9

"The LORD Himself goes before you; He will be with you. He will never leave you or forsake you. Do not be afraid or discouraged."

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.

I will pray these verses over you and your son. ❤️ I am sorry it is so very hard, and I know what it is to beg God for safety for my child. 

• Like 6

So sorry you are going through all this Stella! Will be praying for you and your son.

• Like 1

Prayers, of course, and hugs as well.

"ALMIGHTY God, who art afflicted in the afflictions of thy people: Regard with thy tender compassion those in anxiety and distress; bear their sorrows and their cares; supply all their manifold needs; and help both them and us to put our whole trust and confidence in thee; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I can't even imagine the stress you are dealing with right now.  I am sorry.  Prayers for you and yours.

• Like 1

Praying that God will lift some of your burdens soon and that you will see His love for you in wonderful and amazing ways.

• Like 1

Wishing you help, healing and lifting of way too excessive burdens. 

• Like 1

I'm really sorry Stella. You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts. Many hugs for you and your precious ds!

• Like 1