Menu

Math Express out of print?

Ack I hope not. I just recieved set 5 form Rainbow Resources but they are of stock because of the supplier in several levels now on RR and they are out of stock the Signapore math page too. It is still listed on the FAN math page. I hope they are not being discontinued but it looks like they might be. If I realized that I would have ordered set 6 when it was still available recently. 

• Like 1

Looks like exodus books has level 1.  I am disappointed that they are discontinuing even though we are done with the speed math stuff.  I still plan to use more of the problem solving books.  I feel like all the books from Singapore math are in constant danger of being discontinued with no notice at all.  It's kind of their MO.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2019 at 8:13 PM, Syllieann said:

I feel like all the books from Singapore math are in constant danger of being discontinued with no notice at all.  It's kind of their MO.

Ah! Maybe I need to order all of them while I can still find them. 

I hate finding a resource I like and then it going out of print. But we live internationally so keeping stuff saved for the future isn't the most practical.