Menu

Griddle Me This, Griddler! Hit me up with your panini & griddler recipes!

unsinkable

I like bacon-dill pickle grilled cheese. Cheddar and mozzarella cheese, applewood smoked bacon cooked until crisp, thin sliced hamburger dill pickles (lay them on a paper towel for a minute or two to drain the extra juice). Yummy! Butter the outside of the bread before cooking. It is not good for you, but it tastes good. 

• Like 2

Fun! And happy birthday! 🙂

My favorite panini is to take a ciabatta roll, split open and smear some of this on both sides https://boarshead.com/products/condiments/16132-boar-s-head-bold-fiery-chipotle-gourmaise

then layer cheddar, thinly sliced ham, cheddar again. 

Sometimes I heat the ham in the microwave or a dry skillet for a bit to dry it out. I don’t like juicy meat. 

Re: chicken. I find that the marinade does char a bit. I don’t mind it but my kids don’t like ‘black’ on theirs 😂 so I mostly just cook paninis on mine. 

ETA: I also like to put a slice of cheese (American for this one if I’m really being honest😆) between two corn tortillas and griddle it. You can lightly butter them first if you want. It makes the corn tortillas so crispy and yummy!

Edited by mmasc