Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
stephanier.1765

Brag Alert: Grandbaby pictures

I've been wanting a grandchild for some time but even so, I didn't realize how much love I would have for one. She has taken my breath away.

Here she is learning to roll over.  I love how with the advent of smart phones I can see these little small snatches of her life.

IMG_0694.JPEG

IMG_0695.JPEG

• Like 25

2 minutes ago, Seasider too said:

What a beauty!

LOL am I the only one who turned my phone upside down to get a good look at that precious face?!

My dh and I both did, as well as enlarge it so we could get a good look at her face. Man, I love that face. I could stare at it all day but that would be creepy, even for her grandmother. 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Corraleno said:

She is just beautiful! Do you live nearby? I would be smooching those cheeks all day  :wub:

Unfortunately, no. They are in New Hampshire and I'm in Florida. They are coming down for Easter and I'm already counting the days. It's going to be hard fighting off the rest of the family so I can smooch those cheeks till my heart's content.

Edited by stephanier.1765
  • Like 3

Aw, she's so cute and the pics made me smile - I can't even imagine how they brighten your day!  Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you will see her for Easter! 

• Like 1