Menu

What's with the ads?

BlessedMom

Car insurance, good student discount?

Transcript. For ds it was his college transcript since that’s where he was attending. They would have accepted high school. 

• Like 1

We didn't need to submit anything, just answer some questions. I have a friend who was asked for standardized test results.

When we were with State Farm, we had to submit a grade report or transcript.  Now we're with Geico and they didn't ask for anything.

With State Farm they have accepted any kind of transcript print off showing a GPA, the school’s name, and student’s name. For the high schoolers they also accepted an ACT score over something like the 80th percentile nationally. I can’t remember the exact requirement.

Transcript. Am. Family wanted ACT scores, but my kids hadn't taken them yet, so I wrote and explained that and sent a homeschool transcript, and our agent was able to work with us. I've heard others with the same company in different states not being able to get the same treatment though, so it may be our state or having a great agent that helped! Once they were in college, college transcripts were accepted.