Menu

Quick... how to clear my amazon search history???? <Problem resolved, crisis averted, my children thank you, and this is all Kung Fu's fault>

Um_2_4

Thanks to DH traveling and shopping for a present for me online and that stunt panties thread.... I...umm... I now need to clear my history.... i know someone here posted how once.... please quick... i am on my phone so can't search as well. If it matters i am in the amazon app...

Now going to hide over here in the corner...😋

All hidden now! No children scared for life! 

And bonus I'll let you know how amazon's stunt items are in a couple weeks

Edited by Um_2_4
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Um_2_4 said:

Ok thanks ladies. That cleared my browsing.

Is there anyway to hide the order??? 😲

You can archive an order even if it hasn't shipped. It won't show on your order page that way. I struggle to remember where to find them again so for me they are pretty well hidden 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Farrar said:

Yes, you can definitely delete old orders... but if they haven't arrived yet, you'll have to wait, I think.

Ahhhh!!! Ok, so what to do.... ummm.... ok, i mean this isn't just stunt undies, this a whole stunt outfit 😋

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Um_2_4 said:

Ok thanks ladies. That cleared my browsing.

Is there anyway to hide the order??? 😲

Order a whole bunch more stuff! Or am I the only one in the grocery store buying 30 items in case I run into a neighbor while buying one embarrassing thing?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PuddleJumper1 said:

You can archive an order even if it hasn't shipped. It won't show on your order page that way. I struggle to remember where to find them again so for me they are pretty well hidden 😁

Yeah thank you! I archived it!! I had to turn on my laptop... but the kids were busy so no one was online and saw it....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Farrar said:

I've never owned a stunt outfit... I don't even know what to think.

Snort. I assumed the OP was talking garters and stockings and such. Put them together = outfit.

The new-to-me stuff I found was  one-size-fits-all body stockings. Miraculously stretchy. I'd assume. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1