Menu

Miller-Levine Biology: What to use for tests/exams?

Hi Again,

I am still trying to gather some information on the Miller-Levine Biology textbook.   (I think I am going to use the iPad version.)   Can anyone tell me if there are any tests or exams available for this book?   I was considering buying the Kolbe syllabus JUST for the exams and answer key.   Is this the only option?

Thanks in advance,

Cathy

We used Kolbe, with our own labs and not most of the virtual ones, but through Kolbe we also purchased a digital package from the publisher that had two different versions of chapter assessments (printable) which had multiple choice as well as short answer questions where students had to answer with a paragraph, draw diagrams, etc., as well as other learning and study materials. We used some of the publisher materials and then used the Kolbe semester exams for grading. 

It looks like they have the store set up differently now; before I had to buy two separate publisher products, but now it looks like they are bundled together and will cost more than the plans with tests. http://books.kolbe.org/store/p/845-PRENTICE-HALL-BIOLOGY-E-BOOK-2014-edition.html Maybe there is a way to register and get materials from the publisher, but several years ago I couldn’t figure out how to do it, even after getting an educator account with Pearson. 

There are Study Guides put out by the publisher to go with the book. Maybe you could look at those and see if you could use them for testing, or to write your own tests from.

• Like 1