Menu

A mind in the light

Nam2001

I'd be happy to link you to the Facebook and Instagram pages. It may help give you a better sense of how well the curriculum is liked or not. 🙂 I'm not sure if anyone here uses it. It is still a work in progress, so only Year One is complete. Although, there are separate guides for other subjects and years and there is a great deal of flexibility with the guides as well. 

Edited by Kfamily
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kfamily said:

I'd be happy to link you to the Facebook and Instagram pages. It may help give you a better sense of how well the curriculum is liked or not. 🙂 I'm not sure if anyone here uses it. It is still a work in progress, so only Year One is complete. Although, there are separate guides for other subjects and years and there is a great deal of flexibility with the guides as well. 

Thanks! I’d love that.

I also just sent some questions through the site. 

I'm hoping to finish at least one complete guide per year. I may be able to increase that in the next year or two, since my older daughter is in college now and my younger daughter will be in a couple of years. I will sadly be finished with homeschooling then and will have more time to commit to writing them. 

• Thanks 1