Menu

Do you use dressers?

DawnM

Do you use dressers?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use dressers for clothing?

• Yes, we all do
    • Only some of us do
    • Somewhat (we have them but don't use them much)
    • No, none of us use them
    • We have them but they are more for long term storage than daily use
    • Other

We live in a house without closets, so dressers are very much appreciated!  I have three small drawers for undies, bras/tanks, and socks. I have six large drawers for short sleeve tees, long-sleeve tees, pajamas, shorts/leggings/skorts, workout clothes, and jeans/pants. I have half of a small wardrobe where I hang button-down shirts & blouses, lightweight sweaters, and dresses (basically stuff that I don’t want to get fold lines). Two baskets in the wardrobe hold a few heavier sweaters & scarves. I also have drawers under my mattress that hold clean sheets & purses. Most of my drawers are only half-full at most, as I lost a bunch of weight and replaced my entire wardrobe. 

My kids don’t have closets or dressers, but they each have an IKEA wardrobe that has a rack for hanging clothes and four drawers. That works for them. They hang their shirts and use a drawer for socks/undies, pajamas, shorts/pants, and jeans. We are all good about putting clean laundry away.