Menu

Dual Enrollment Counselor Letter??

Help!  The following is requested from a University for Dual Enrollment:

• a statement from a teacher, counselor, or principal in support of the student's enrollment at University

Is this a one line statement OR a 1 paragraph or more????  I have no idea what to write.  Anybody with experience with dual enrollment counselor letters?

The dual enrollment recommendation from our umbrella school is only two or three sentences.  I don't have a copy to quote, but it references high academic achievement and being capable of college level work.  There's also a sentence about recommending ( insert name ) without reservation.   My children have dual enrolled at the local community college and the state flagship without any problems.  Their  first semesters were limited to six hours and level 100 classes.  After that, they had no problem with taking whatever classes they wanted up to 15 hours.   

• Like 3

You might try googling the name of the university + "dual enrollment form". Our state flagship has a dual enrollment form online already prepared that just needs to be printed out and some few blanks filled in. Here's a link to it if you want to see . . . just basic info about the student and approval signatures. http://www.ou.edu/content/dam/ce/docs/2017 Concurrent Enrollment Form.pdf

• Like 3