Menu

Put our sweet chihuahua down today

sassenach

It's just horrendous to go through -- you're not alone.

I let our little dog go in 2000 and -- he was such a baby to me -- I still get choked up when I speak of him.

I just want you to know: you're truly not alone. Animals bring so much love and wonderfulness into our lives and when they move on of course we grieve.

Hang in there,

Alley

• Like 4

I'm so very sorry. I felt like I had done the wrong thing after I had my Chi-mix put to sleep, even though I knew logically that not only was it time, it was past time. It would be worse if it *didn't* bother us. What you did, you did out of love. 

Hugs to you. 

• Like 3

I'm so sorry! It's time to put our dog down too but dh wanted to wait until after Christmas. For me it feels like torture because once I made up my mind that it was time, all this extra time feels like a long goodbye. I won't know how I will function without her though because she has sat by my side for 17 years. It'll be like losing a part of myself. So anyway, this was a long way of saying, I understand your pain and I am so, so sorry.

• Sad 2