___

Thank you all.

Thanks for all your prayers. 

Edited by Catheryn
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 12

Sending you all the peaceful, calming thoughts I can. May your surgery go smoothly and your recovery quickly.

• Like 1

I'm praying for you.  You will be so relieved once you've had it done!  Then you can take it easy and enjoy the holidays.

• Like 1

I just saw this thread, and I’m praying that you’re out of surgery and on the road to the quickest and easiest recovery possible!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, J-rap said:

I'm praying for you.  You will be so relieved once you've had it done!  Then you can take it easy and enjoy the holidays.

Yes! You will feel better as a result!

BUT do give yourself all the recovery time you need! The weeks they recommend, you really need them. Be sure your dh fully understands that. 

Prayers for a peaceful and complete recovery.

• Like 1

I’m just now seeing this.  I pray that you are comfortable, have compassionate nurses, and are recovering as expected.  I also pray that you are able to rest and that the hospital tv gets good Christmas movie channels for you.

• Like 2

May you feel sooo much better now. I've had one over then years ago and realized I should have had it earlier.

You have one chance to heal right. Take time, rest, let others pamper you.

Oh my word, what a whirlwind.   I do pray they got it all and that you get only healthy reports from here on out.  Thank you to for the reminder that we all need to get our regular check ups and take care of ourselves.  It is incredibly easy to put off caring for ourselves.

• Like 1

Hugs! That must have been such a shock. I will keep you in my prayers and please let us know when you get the report.

• Like 1

Oh my goodness. That's very scary! I'm glad they could jump on it so quickly. Prayers for your continued healing, that they got it all, and for a good pathology report. Will you need to do chemo or any follow up treatments? Do they think it spread beyond the cervix & uterus?

• Like 1

I am so sorry! That must have been so scary, but I'm so thankful they caught it. Hopefully it is all taken care of now! I will definitely pray about the pathologist's report. Hugs to you.

• Like 1

Oh my gosh what a horrible shock.  Thank god you went in.  That is so worrisome that you can feel fine and have that growing in you.  

I am sending every prayer I have for a good report.   

• Like 1