Jump to content


What's this thing called and where do I find it? (for oven)

Evergreen State Sue

Recommended Posts

Hi!  I recently got a new oven.  I love it except it is a slide in oven so there is a gap between the oven and my counter on both sides so crumbs fall in the crack.  My last oven had a lip that went over the counter.  I think there is something that you can place between the oven and the counter to eliminate the gap.  I tried to google this appliance accessory, but I couldn't find it.  Any ideas?

Thanks so much!  Merry Christmas!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...