Menu
Jump to content

What's with the ads?

chocolate-chip chooky

Life of Fred Trigonometry

Recommended Posts

Guest Outtrim

I found it on amazon. Oh and on studie Clerk as well. But my teacher has one, I can ask her if she can give it too, as she's got tree copies. If she agrees I can ship it to you. I'll ask her tomorrow and let you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How soon do you need it?

DD has mathematics exam 29th april and it takes at least month before they publish the grades.

If she passes, I'll sell LoF Trig, Calc & Stats so that could be 1 parcell.

I only have no idea what the shippings are from me to you...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2019 at 8:25 PM, loesje22000 said:

How soon do you need it?

DD has mathematics exam 29th april and it takes at least month before they publish the grades.

If she passes, I'll sell LoF Trig, Calc & Stats so that could be 1 parcell.

I only have no idea what the shippings are from me to you...

Wow, thank you 🌻

May or June would be just fine. We have plenty to keep us busy in the meantime. I plan on using Fred as a revision tool.

Any idea what price per book you'd like?

 

All the best to your daughter for her exams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 7:22 PM, chocolate-chip chooky said:

Wow, thank you 🌻

May or June would be just fine. We have plenty to keep us busy in the meantime. I plan on using Fred as a revision tool.

Any idea what price per book you'd like?

 

All the best to your daughter for her exams.

 

I just checked the shippings: those alone will already be about 65 euros without additional custom charges, so I am not sure this will be the cheapest way for you as the Belgium Post consider this as a 'commercial activity' and I have to fill in a lot of custom forms.... I am afraid www.alibris.com wil be cheaper then me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, loesje22000 said:

 

I just checked the shippings: those alone will already be about 65 euros without additional custom charges, so I am not sure this will be the cheapest way for you as the Belgium Post consider this as a 'commercial activity' and I have to fill in a lot of custom forms.... I am afraid www.alibris.com wil be cheaper then me...

Thank you so much for checking. I really appreciate it.

Ouch! That is a huge shipping cost.

I love living in Australia, but wowsers it's expensive to get things delivered here.

Thanks again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, chocolate-chip chooky said:

Thank you so much for checking. I really appreciate it.

Ouch! That is a huge shipping cost.

I love living in Australia, but wowsers it's expensive to get things delivered here.

Thanks again.

 

It would be cheaper to send from the Netherlands, somehow Belgium Post is more expensive then the Dutch Post... 😞

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Share
Tweet
Pin
×