Menu

S/O....the Christmas letter I DID write this year

Ottakee

Every time I think of what has happened to your family, it makes me realize how suddenly everything can change. But I also think about how strong you have been for your children, and how quickly and decisively you reacted to your dh’s arrest, and how you took immediate action and made all the right decisions despite the incredible shock and heartbreak of it all. 

I think you are amazing. I really do. 

• Like 8

Thanks for sharing your story. I've read bits and pieces of it throughout the year, but it's so kind of you to share how it fits together and what it's meant to you as you are coming out the other side. God bless! 

I am currently reading that book--I was sure I heard about it on the Hive, but I couldn't remember who recommended it. I am guessing either you did, or you heard it about it from the same source. Thanks to whoever it was if it wasn't you.

6 hours ago, kbutton said:

Thanks for sharing your story. I've read bits and pieces of it throughout the year, but it's so kind of you to share how it fits together and what it's meant to you as you are coming out the other side. God bless! 

I am currently reading that book--I was sure I heard about it on the Hive, but I couldn't remember who recommended it. I am guessing either you did, or you heard it about it from the same source. Thanks to whoever it was if it wasn't you.

I likely mentioned the book here several months ago. I have NO idea where I got my copy (possibly an adoption weekend conference???) but it was on my bookshelf right when I needed it.  I hope you are enjoying it.  I have purchased 5-6 copies over the past year to share with others as well.

• Like 1

You've been through so much this year..thankful the Lord has given you grace to keep moving forward and the support of good friends.  Your courage and resilience are amazing to me, but I know they are born out of hard, hard places.  I am hopeful for you that 2019 will be better all around.  (((Ottakee)))).

Edited by Denise in IN
  • Like 1