Menu

What's with the ads?

genny

please help me find online template for copywork:)

I'm looking for a free online lined paper template that I can type in for copywork etc...  Any suggestions???

TIA

It's been a while but I used to be able to do that on the Zaner- Bloser site.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and for the links.  I'm looking for a line template ( like the three holed punched paper) where I can type the passage out  and they can copy down below themselves.  Any other suggestions.

59 minutes ago, genny said:

Thanks for taking the time to respond and for the links.  I'm looking for a line template ( like the three holed punched paper) where I can type the passage out  and they can copy down below themselves.  Any other suggestions.

Use MS Word to create a table with blank lines and increase the font-size to control the spacing of the lines. You can paste or type in the passage in the top rows and leave them the blank rows to write on themselves. Make the Left hand margin big enough that you can hole-punch it once it's printed.

• Like 1

I ended up purchasing the Starwrite software for this and love it, but I think they may have a way to use at least part of the software for free. 

The handwritingworksheets.com page referenced above can do that. Toy just type it in and the rest of the page will have whatever lines you want.