Menu

2018 Year in Review- Day 1/2

sassenach

I don't remember who headed up the YIR questions last year, but I really enjoyed it, so I thought I would take the lead this year. I'm going to use a combo of last year's prompts and these . If I drop the ball, anyone is welcome to start the day's thread (just choose any question from the link).

Day 1: Something new to you:

Two kids in high school (public school)

Day 2: 2018 summed up in 3 words:

Turning a page

• Like 2

On 12/2/2018 at 10:01 AM, sassenach said:

I don't remember who headed up the YIR questions last year, but I really enjoyed it, so I thought I would take the lead this year. I'm going to use a combo of last year's prompts and these . If I drop the ball, anyone is welcome to start the day's thread (just choose any question from the link).

Day 1: Something new to you:

Two kids in high school (public school)

Day 2: 2018 summed up in 3 words:

Turning a page

It was me! I was just going to begin the series for this year. Thank you for beginning it.

Day 1: Stringing tennis racquets

Day 2: Exhausting, emotional, erratic

Day 1: Something new to you: ds18 being away from home (he's in college out of state)

Day 2: 2018 summed up in 3 words: headaches are better.  I've had a migraine nearly every day for the last 3 (or 4? I lost count) years.  Some of them are debillitating, some of them are just annoying.  Back in January I started taking a daily afternoon nap and that has helped a lot.