Menu

New Khan Academy math format

Hi,

I am pretty sure this is not be a new thing, but it is new to me.  You used to be able to answer some questions and Khan Academy made a suggestion for where you should start in math.  Is that possible?  I have been searching and the only thing I can see are the courses.  This is actually for me.  I need to take a higher level math course again and I want to go back and review, but I really don't have a clue where to start.  I don't want to trudge through all of algebra, geometry, etc., I just want it to figure out where I need to review and help me progress through.  The whole thing used to be set up like that, but it seems completely different now.  

Is there a way to have it do what it used to do?

Thanks!

I think what you are looking for is called a Math Mission now. I've recently set up a teacher account for myself so I've been trying to figure it all out. You go to subjects or classes and chose a grade level or class to start like Algebra 2. Then you will see a sentence at the top talking about starting a mission or supposedly there is a mission tab. Click on this and it should take you to a diagnostic test to get started. 

• Thanks 1