Menu

Today Only: 40% Off All Well-Trained Mind Downloads!

Well-Trained Mind Press is having a Cyber Monday sale; today only, we're slashing prices on all downloadable products by 40%. That includes Story of the World student pages and audiobooks, all of Jim Weiss's audio stories, Writing With Ease, First Language Lessons, Grammar for the Well-Trained Mind, math resources from Kate Snow, how-to workshops by Susan Wise Bauer, and many more!

Get started here.

44 minutes ago, Blue Mountain Sassenach said:

Hello, I'm trying to purchase some items from WTM but my cart seems like it has a glitch, when I add the item I want 2 other unrelated items appear in my cart, and when I remove those more are added. Help! 

Oh, I am sorry that is happening! It doesn't seem to be happening to others; I can't replicate it on my end. But we will absolutely make sure that you get only the items you want, and at the sale price. Please email support@welltrainedmind.com with the following info, which will help them help you: What items you were trying to order; What items got added to your cart; whether or not you were "logged in" to the site at the time, and what internet browser you were using. They'll make sure that you get what you need!