Menu

Bible curriculum

4 hours ago, desertflower said:

Thanks Ellie.  Is there a sample somewhere?  I couldn't find any.  I'd hate to pay for membership and not use it.  Thanks for any info.

Well, poopoosnails. It used to be free. Let me sleuth around and see what I can find.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, desertflower said:

Thanks Ellie.  Is there a sample somewhere?  I couldn't find any.  I'd hate to pay for membership and not use it.  Thanks for any info.

If you click on the tab about becoming a member, eventually you'll get to the samples.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this because even though the above-mentioned programs look great, I'm looking for something with crafts and activities for a classroom.  The calvary curriculum has a lot of worksheets and cut and paste type of crafts.  I'm hoping for more of a making type of crafts (like from hands on bible teacher website) and some activities.  Also starting with the OT.

Thanks. 

5 hours ago, desertflower said:

I'm looking for something with crafts and activities for a classroom

You *can* buy Sunday School materials directly, if that style interests you (lesson + worksheet + hands-on). I found through my library a bunch of activity books published by Gospel Light (a SS curriculum publisher) and they might fit what you want. Just keep looking through the links on amazon, because they're all a bit different. There's one on verses that has flashcards for the books of the Bible and then activities and games for memorizing verses. There are books that go by theme with activities. Books that have devotionals with activities (meant for a junior church setting maybe). All kinds of good stuff, and many include cds to make printing easy. My personal favs were:

-Big Book of Bible Lessons for Crafty Kids

-Big Book of Holiday and Bible Celebrations

-Big Book of Bible Facts and Fun

-Big Book of Bible Skills

• Like 1