Menu

what does this error message mean??

kfeusse

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

and how do I get around it. I am trying to access a webpage that I have accessed a million times before with no problem...but I have tried 3 computers and my phone and no luck.  We are an android/PC family...not apple or macs.  

is the problem on their side or mine?

thanks.

I called the company this morning and they are telling me that they aren't having any problems...and nobody else has called.  But we have tried 3 computers and 2 phones and we all get the same message.  So, I don't understand why?  I have even tried chrome and internet explorer...same message. Not sure what to do now.  Any suggestions???

15 minutes ago, kfeusse said:

I called the company this morning and they are telling me that they aren't having any problems...and nobody else has called.  But we have tried 3 computers and 2 phones and we all get the same message.  So, I don't understand why?  I have even tried chrome and internet explorer...same message. Not sure what to do now.  Any suggestions???

Wait 24 hours and call again.

18 minutes ago, kfeusse said:

I have even tried chrome and internet explorer...same message. Not sure what to do now.  Any suggestions???

Try Firefox for web browser. My DS13 prefers Chrome but some of his outsourced classes’ webpages have issues with the latest version of Chrome. Both my kids don’t like Edge/Internet Explorer so no idea if it’s just as problematic.