Menu

Accountability Thread 11/18-11/24

Good morning! I am up early this morning and getting the day started. 

Full school day today. Memory work, catch up a few math practice pages, language arts, geography, and science this morning. Exercise, piano practice, and a thank you card art project this afternoon. 

When dh gets home late afternoon, I have several errands to run, then I'd like a quiet evening of dinner, baths, and read alouds. Its been a little hectic lately and really want reign it in, ya know?

• Like 1

Afternoon. I took a break to eat. Had a short story rattling around the morning. I'm already past 75 K for NaNoWriMo, and I felt like I could do the story and write novel afterwards. Which I did. But now I want a nap. 

Boys are still out working. Looks like no school this week,  but it's Thanksgiving break anyway. 

• Like 1

Good morning! I was up early again this morning and worked on some chores, including Laundry Mountain. 😰 

Regular school day today plus outside activities tonight. Memory work ✔, math ✔, Language Arts ✔, geography (working on this now), science, exercise, piano practice, and an art project.

• Like 1