Menu

What's with the ads?

Melissa B

Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Curriculum Deals?

I tried searching the boards for last year's deals, but could only find one from several years ago. In particular did any of these providers have sales last year? Or have you heard they are having sales this year? And feel free to post sales you have heard will happen from other providers as well. Thanks!

Oak Meadow

Life of Fred

Build Your Library

Memoria Press

Gravitas Publications

Rainbow Resource

• Like 1

LOF is usually on sale through Educents every few months.  I haven't seen any better deals than their bundles unless buying used.
Rainbow Resource doesn't usually have a Black Friday sale, I don't think.  They encourage you to shop small businesses during the holiday season, though.

I don't know about the rest on your list.  For others, I do believe Lulu has a sale.  I think I bought our ELTL books during November 2 years ago.  But again, it's not much different than the sales they run every few months.

• Like 1

In the past, Essentials in Writing offered free shipping. Or maybe the discount amounted to free shipping? Anyway, not a huge discount but its nice when you are used to getting free shipping from Amazon. ?

Get 25% off of all of Math Mammoth and Make It Real Learning products sold at MathMammoth.com. Use coupon code THANKS2018. The offer is valid through December 1, 2018. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Press Minion said:

Well-Trained Mind Press will be having a Cyber Monday sale. All day Monday, all downloadable products (MP3, PDF) will be discounted by 40%.

Yay!

KiwiCo has 50% some items and subscriptions starting at $7.95. No promo code needed. 

https://www.kiwico.com/store/all.html

Tan homeschool has 40% off with code black18

We choos virtues has 25% off entire store with BFCM25 and 30% off homeschool kits with code BFCM30

Shiller has 20% off everything and free shipping on orders over $60 with code CYBER18

Pandia Press has 30% off ebooks now through Nov 26. I don't think you need a special code, but you should verify that!

• Like 2

I got tons of emails today. I don't know if these are good deals or not, but I will post them anyway.

Times Tales

Times Tales® Itunes APP    $9.99 (reg. $12.99)
Times Tales® Download    $12.00 (reg. $15.95)
Times Tales® DVD            $14.00 (reg. $19.95)
Times Tales® Bundles       SAVE $10.00 

Geomatters:  Starting now and lasting through Cyber Monday until midnight, you can save 50% on all our digital products.

Thriftbooks: Enter the code SALE20 at checkout for qualified purchases of $20 or more and you'll get 20% off AND free shipping!

Flinn Scientific 10% off and free shipping on all orders with coupon code CYBER10

IKEA: Not homeschool, but *bookshelves*  ($25 off $100 coupon)  https://www.ikea.com/ms/en_US/img/coupon/IKEA-TG-BF-Coupon-Email.pdf?cid=us>em>comp>823809&mailingid=823809&userid=5116654

Edited by cintinative
  • Like 1

Memoria press anyone? I need some logic books

I found this on FB  : free shipping in Nov, enter code free18ship7nov

Will there be a better coupon code in the spring? I don't need these for another year or so.

Edited by cintinative

This is a good reminder that I bought Story of Civilization and Story of the Bible from Tan books last year on Black Friday and I was too stupid to figure out how to download it to my phone and I haven’t taken the time to call them yet.  Haha.

Edited by drjuliadc
Typo
  • Haha 1

On 11/23/2018 at 9:19 AM, RootAnn said:

Pandia Press has 30% off ebooks now through Nov 26. I don't think you need a special code, but you should verify that!

I am Sooooo glad you mentioned this. I had forgotten that I wanted to look at it more closely for next year. Great timing!

• Like 1

A Gentle Feast Charlotte Mason curriculum is 30% off everything through Monday.

Discount code: final18

• Like 1

On 11/24/2018 at 12:49 AM, RootAnn said:

I now own three complete RSO science programs that we haven’t used yet so I probably should use them first.  Biology is looking very tempting though!

• Like 1

Critical thinking co has 30pc off with code THANKS18

There is also a code for $10 off or free curriculum to $10 for critical thinking co with one of those build your bundle network type emails.  

• Like 1

Classical Academic Press is having a Cyber Monday Scratch and Dent Sale--the email I got said that this is their last scratch and dent sale 

OUR FINAL SCRATCH & DENT CYBER MONDAY SALE

STARTS MONDAY, November 26, at 10:00 a.m. EST!

PLUS FREE U.S. SHIPPING FOR ANY ORDER OVER $50!

20 hours ago, cintinative said:

Classical Academic Press is having a Cyber Monday Scratch and Dent Sale--the email I got said that this is their last scratch and dent sale 

OUR FINAL SCRATCH & DENT CYBER MONDAY SALE

STARTS MONDAY, November 26, at 10:00 a.m. EST!

PLUS FREE U.S. SHIPPING FOR ANY ORDER OVER $50!

Thanks so much for mentioning this! I didn't get all the books I wanted (some sold out while I was typing in my info!), but I did get several at a great price.

• Like 1

IEW: Our Cyber Monday Clearance Sale 2018 continues through Friday! 

During November 26–30, 2018, use coupon code CLEARANCE18 for 50% off the already-reduced clearance price on selected items.