Menu

Black Friday/ Cyber Monday Curriculum Deals?

I tried searching the boards for last year's deals, but could only find one from several years ago. In particular did any of these providers have sales last year? Or have you heard they are having sales this year? And feel free to post sales you have heard will happen from other providers as well. Thanks!

Oak Meadow

Life of Fred

Build Your Library

Memoria Press

Gravitas Publications

Rainbow Resource

LOF is usually on sale through Educents every few months.  I haven't seen any better deals than their bundles unless buying used.
Rainbow Resource doesn't usually have a Black Friday sale, I don't think.  They encourage you to shop small businesses during the holiday season, though.

I don't know about the rest on your list.  For others, I do believe Lulu has a sale.  I think I bought our ELTL books during November 2 years ago.  But again, it's not much different than the sales they run every few months.

• Like 1

I got tons of emails today. I don't know if these are good deals or not, but I will post them anyway.

Times Tales

Times Tales® Itunes APP    $9.99 (reg. $12.99)
Times Tales® Download    $12.00 (reg. $15.95)
Times Tales® DVD            $14.00 (reg. $19.95)
Times Tales® Bundles       SAVE $10.00 

Geomatters:  Starting now and lasting through Cyber Monday until midnight, you can save 50% on all our digital products.

Thriftbooks: Enter the code SALE20 at checkout for qualified purchases of $20 or more and you'll get 20% off AND free shipping!

Flinn Scientific 10% off and free shipping on all orders with coupon code CYBER10

IKEA: Not homeschool, but *bookshelves*  ($25 off $100 coupon)  https://www.ikea.com/ms/en_US/img/coupon/IKEA-TG-BF-Coupon-Email.pdf?cid=us>em>comp>823809&mailingid=823809&userid=5116654

Edited by cintinative

This is a good reminder that I bought Story of Civilization and Story of the Bible from Tan books last year on Black Friday and I was too stupid to figure out how to download it to my phone and I haven’t taken the time to call them yet.  Haha.

Edited by drjuliadc
Typo

On 11/23/2018 at 9:19 AM, RootAnn said:

Pandia Press has 30% off ebooks now through Nov 26. I don't think you need a special code, but you should verify that!

I am Sooooo glad you mentioned this. I had forgotten that I wanted to look at it more closely for next year. Great timing!

• Like 1

On 11/24/2018 at 12:49 AM, RootAnn said:

Pandia Press has 30% off ebooks now through Nov 26. I don't think you need a special code, but you should verify that!

I now own three complete RSO science programs that we haven’t used yet so I probably should use them first.  Biology is looking very tempting though!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cintinative said:

Classical Academic Press is having a Cyber Monday Scratch and Dent Sale--the email I got said that this is their last scratch and dent sale 

OUR FINAL SCRATCH & DENT CYBER MONDAY SALE

STARTS MONDAY, November 26, at 10:00 a.m. EST!

PLUS FREE U.S. SHIPPING FOR ANY ORDER OVER $50!

Thanks so much for mentioning this! I didn't get all the books I wanted (some sold out while I was typing in my info!), but I did get several at a great price.

• Like 1