Menu

Audrey

Scarlett

• 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

She last posted publicly  on April 9th. And her last pm to me was as on that day too.  

Have you tried PM’ing her back from the same thread? She should get an email notification unless she has them disabled. 

Was there any indication in her post(s) or PMs that indicated something was amiss?

FWIW, I did think she was one of the members who did not like the new format. 

25 minutes ago, Quill said:

Have you tried PM’ing her back from the same thread? She should get an email notification unless she has them disabled. 

Was there any indication in her post(s) or PMs that indicated something was amiss?

FWIW, I did think she was one of the members who did not like the new format. 

Ok I tried that just now.  

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
3 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

And once again I can’t find her contact info, even though she and I have emailed. So if anyone is in contact with her please let her know I am asking about her.  

Many email carriers remember emails and will autofill. So if her email is audreysmith1234 but you can't remember the smith1234 you could put in audrey and it will ask if you want audreysmith1234.

Just now, Slache said:

Many email carriers remember emails and will autofill. So if her email is audreysmith1234 but you can't remember the smith1234 you could put in audrey and it will ask if you want audreysmith1234.

I tried that.:(.  As well as adding many key words about our various conversations 

Edited by Scarlett

22 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Thought of her today because a fellow poster had someone turn on her due to a difference in belief.  Audrey was always so respectful even though I doubt two people could have such different beliefs on the big topics. 

Yes, I always loved that about her. I hope you're able to resume contact with her. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, sheryl said:

Wow, 3 years later.  I see I replied once before but I know she's missed here.  Hope she is ok and I enjoyed her input!  Do you think a moderator could intervene?

I really hope a moderator would not intervene to contact someone who has chosen to stay off board or to keep in personal contact with individuals.  It seems like a privacy violation and I'm pretty sure would breach most social media's privacy policies.  If you PM someone here, they typically would get an e-mail to their inbox.  People come and go here all the time.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, catz said:

I really hope a moderator would not intervene to contact someone who has chosen to stay off board or to keep in personal contact with individuals.  It seems like a privacy violation and I'm pretty sure would breach most social media's privacy policies.  If you PM someone here, they typically would get an e-mail to their inbox.  People come and go here all the time.  

Yes she generally replies eventually when I reach out to her. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, catz said:

OH, NO!  Not to disclose info. BUT, to inform a boardie someone is trying to reach out and to consider contacting the inquiring person.  🙂

• Like 1

On 5/9/2022 at 7:48 PM, Indigo Blue said:

I think I remember her. Didn’t she have some sort of store that sold natural products? That was so long ago!

I think she did...I mainly remember her avatar and her signatures. Wasn't her avatar an elvish-looking woman, maybe with a dragon on her shoulder? Or maybe surrounded by plants? I remember the picture as having a greenish cast to it. 

I have to say, every time I see the title of this thread, I think someone is asking about Audrey Hepburn! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1