Menu

What's with the ads?

Has anybody used this with good results.  I stumbled upon it when I was looking at other ACT prep you tube videos.  They guarantee a 4 point jump in from your last score or your money back.  Is that one of these things that is "too good to be true"?  The free videos on You Tube were pretty decent...easy to understand and follow.  So I was just wondering. We bought the John Baylor Prep course for our daughter, but as far as I know there is no improvement guarantee....she takes the test for the second time (first time after the program) tomorrow...only time will tell if she will improve or not. 

anyway...thoughts? opinions? thanks.

https://act.magoosh.com/

• Like 1

I just ordered it and it's expected to arrive today. It's been awhile since anyone here has taken the ACT, but I'll try to remember to tell you about it when it gets here.

• Like 1

mom2scouts, I am just checking back with you...did you like Magoosh or not?  Is there anybody else out there with an opinion?  I am actually now looking at this for my son who is a Junior.  He thought John Baylor moved too quickly for him...so he is looking for something a bit different.  Thanks.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 12:26 PM, mom2scouts said:

I just ordered it and it's expected to arrive today. It's been awhile since anyone here has taken the ACT, but I'll try to remember to tell you about it when it gets here.

Just wondering how you liked it?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MerryAtHope said:

Just wondering how you liked it?

It was useful. There's overall test skills and information about the test in the beginning. Each section gives sample questions and lots of explanations, including common mistakes. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mom2scouts said:

It was useful. There's overall test skills and information about the test in the beginning. Each section gives sample questions and lots of explanations, including common mistakes. 

Thanks for your feedback!

• Like 1