Menu

Can my daughter's transcript list the courses that she completed at the local high school as long as they are designated as such?

Carpe Diem

The current transcript that I have made looks so awesome. However, I have the last two years on the transcript that were completed at the local high school. I have it indicated in the notes that these were completed elsewhere and to please refer to their official transcript. She is also taking an online AP class from a different source.

Will this be a problem?

I planned on combining everything for the cumulative GPA. Of course, I would submit the local school's official transcript as well.

For my eldest daughter, she completed Freshmen year at the same school. We then decided that she wanted to homeschool for 4 more years. So we counted that 9th grade at the school as her 8th grade. I reported it in the notes sections and also submitted their transcript. She was accepted at all 10 schools where she applied (private and Big Ten). She also had an outside online AP class. So, I was thinking this would be a similar situation but maybe not.

Thank you for any advice.

Edited by Carpe Diem

Yes, this is what we did. DS was part time enrolled in public sxhoom(2 courses a year) so everything went on the homeschool diploma and I of course added they high school transcripts and community college transcripts. I made sure to list the grade on the homeschool transcript as it appeared on the outside vendor even though our homeschool didn’t do +\-.

also for the course descriptons that I attached to the transcript I copied the high school guide course deceripon and and a line “taken at xxx public school”