Menu

Old Blogger Videos?

Spring Flower

Once upon a time (2007ish) I kept a private blog through blogger for my family that lived far away. I've kept up the blog until July 2017. My family now keeps up to date using other social media and I have decided that I will no longer be updating our blog. For the past 2 or 3 years I have been loading my videos from my phone to youtube. (The videos are private.) Now that I am officially dropping our blog, I'd like to move all the videos from that blog to youtube so I can have all the videos of all my kids in one place and so that I can watch videos without having to sort through a bunch of old blog posts. Before my smart phone, I would save my videos on my computer and upload them to our blog. Our oldest computer goes back to about 2011 with all of our videos. From 2007-2011 I don't have anything besides what is on blogger. I can't seem to figure out how to move those videos to youtube. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Am I out of luck?