Menu

Starting over with my TT/showing work question: Help me choose between these options:

I was thinking an on paper supplement or co-program might be the best way to handle this situation.  Rather than "nagging her" about HOW she uses TT, just supplement with a thick workbook or another program that she can use in conjunction with it for the hands on and writing component....(?)

What I need:  Answer keys, and straightforward, doesn't need proofs, doesn't need to be Honors level, and needs to be something I can buy made of paper.  

What dd needs:  Clean, crisp pages, a sense of accomplishment, do-able difficulty level, takes only about 20 minutes per day.  She is VERY smart and works fast and is not bad at math, but her patience level is right about a 2 out of 10 with all things math. ?

I was thinking maybe Key TO Geometry? 

This carson Dellosa workbook https://www.amazon.com/Geometry-Grades-10-100-SeriesTM/dp/1483800806/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1538779304&sr=8-7&keywords=geometry+workbook

Edited by Calming Tea