Menu

Pens as stocking stuffers?

Kassia

I'm trying to come up with ideas for my sons' girlfriends (we always give them stockings).  I love using pens in fun colors but not sure if young adult women (in their 20s) would find them appealing.  Any thoughts?  Or can someone ask their daughters?  Mine is a teen and likes gel pens and fun writing instruments but says she never uses them.  

My pen lover just discovered how amazing erasable pens are. (I can't remember the brand, but I discovered them on here when my pencil-lover was required to use colored pens for an online class.) The pen lover has gel pens for note-taking and scribbling, but loves the erasable ones for her must-use-pen-on-homework-that-will-be-turned-in.

• Like 1

I think pens are great stocking stuffers.  I don't know any female who doesn't love colored pens. 

I use colored pens at work.  I work in a customer service call center, and I take notes during phone calls. My colored pens make me happy.  For regular writing, I have strong preferences but my family knows them so they know what to put in my stocking every year.  :-)

• Like 1

DD19 would possibly like a couple nice pens in fun colors, but not one of the cheap mega sets. In her college classes very little work is hand written so she rarely uses a pen to write. She doesn't journal, and has had so many gel pens over the years that they have lost their novelty. 

• Like 1