Menu

I don't think I'm going to be able to pull off an A in anatomy

So far I have been rocking my sciences, but dang(!!) anatomy is hard. Memorizing was the one thing I was concerned about going back into school. This feels like an impossible amount of things to remember.

In addition to that, we're taking a trip right before my 2nd exam

Also, ds needs surgery right before the semester is out. Like, the day after my lab practicum and 4 days before my final.

So I'm trying to come to terms with the possibility of not being able to maintain my 4.0. In some ways it's freeing because I can relax about the rest of my prerequisites. As long as I pass, I'll keep myself in the next GPA category (for application points to the program I'm aiming for). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 7:36 PM, wintermom said:

You can do it! It's definitely hard, but really interesting as well. There are a lot of resources to help you tap into your personal learning style (e.g., Anatomy Coloring Book, Visible Man/Woman figurine, youtube videos,etc.). 

I've got them allllllll.

First lab practicum is on Monday- bones and muscles

Edited by sassenach
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, sassenach said:

I've got them allllllll.

First lab practicum is on Monday- bones and muscles

Can you access on-line programs for learning tools as well? There are some amazing things available through campus library systems. Ask your prof for suggestions, or ask the health sciences or nursing librarian. The specialized librarians have a wealth of knowledge in their specific domains. 

Edited by wintermom