Menu

What's with the ads?

Lady Florida.

Introducing our granddaughter, Emma Claire

What a lovely picture, Kathy.  Wishing all good things for Emma Claire and her family.

Regards,
Kareni

• Like 1

That photo makes me swoon!  What a precious little one!  Congratulations grandma!  😍

She's so beautiful.  I remember how happy my Mom and Aunts were when I gave birth to my daughter (after two sons), because all of my cousins have two boys.  There weren't any girl grand babies at the time to spoil.   

I remember reading about George Will's son and how he and his wife went against the norms of the time of keeping him at home and such.  It was very inspiring.  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/jon-will-40-years-and-going-with-down-syndrome/2012/05/02/gIQAdGiNxT_story.html?utm_term=.53808d6ea32a&noredirect=on

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Big Buckin' Longhorn said:

OMG! That is the most adorable photo ever. How beautiful!

Would you believe that's from a phone? I cropped it before uploading it here but when dss sent it to us there was stuff at the top that made it obvious he took it from his phone. I have no idea how they posed her like that while she slept. When I find out I'll have to pass along the secret. 🙂 

• Like 6

Precious, beautiful baby girl! Congratulations! 

My baby girl whom I lost had the middle name Clare. It’s still my favorite name of all. 

• Like 1

Congratulations!!  My dd was the only girl after 4 grandsons.  :)

Enjoy your time with the little sweetheart!

Edited by Tina
  • Like 1