Menu

Help me find a cute & organized way to store accessories like hair bows

Katy

Every option people have suggested when I mention this involves hanging them on the wall.  We have enough art and books and other decorative items up, none of which DD wants to take down.  Jumbled in a box or a drawer things seem to get lost and/or crushed. Has anyone come up with a way to see them all without this problem?  The only thing that's come to mind so far is having multiple of those jewelry rolls for traveling with jewelry without necklaces getting tangled. I guess I could maybe swap out one of her drawers for a multiple stack jewelry sort of drawer, so each bow has its own compartment. That seems like a lot of work for what will likely be a short phase of life though.  I want a $10 solution.

I bought my daughter a multiple stack craft kit with the "drawers" being plastic clear-ish containers for all her hair stuff. Some of her jewelry is in there too now.

Like this:

https://smile.amazon.com/Creative-1363-85-No-2-3630-Pro-Latch-Organizers/dp/B00CBGKNQ2/ref=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&qid=1536244587&sr=8-35&keywords=craft+storage+containers+with+accessory+box

• Like 1

We clipped bows onto ribbons here. You could stretch ribbon in a box and clip the bows on and stick it in a drawer. It could be as cheap as an old Amazon box with ribbons stapled across the open top. You might need a support across the middle of the box though to get the ribbon to not sag too badly.

Maybe an underwear/sock organizer used for bows. Like this? https://www.amazon.com/Onerbuy-Collapsible-Organizers-Dividers-Underwear/dp/B072FHBBTC/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1536250610&sr=8-7&keywords=sock+and+underwear+organizer