Menu

rebellious children - or this came across my FB feed . . .

gardenmom5

Okay, I did NOT recognize Mr Clean. I had to look up the comic & see the comments on it. Luckily, someone spelled it out.

[I like to think they aren't rebelling, they are just being them. Those of my kids who hate math don't do it to spite me. Because if that was how they worked, DD#1 would hate math just to be contrarian. But, she loves math.]

5 hours ago, RootAnn said:

Okay, I did NOT recognize Mr Clean. I had to look up the comic & see the comments on it. Luckily, someone spelled it out.

[I like to think they aren't rebelling, they are just being them. Those of my kids who hate math don't do it to spite me. Because if that was how they worked, DD#1 would hate math just to be contrarian. But, she loves math.]

1dd, loved math and it was easy.  she majored in classics.  she liked language more.

1ds . . . didn't like math.  refused to go higher than statistics in high school - and only because he knew math "was expected"......he's a senior in aerospace engineering, with plans for a MS.  (he actually went on kahn academy and started with first grade math, then went into calculus before starting a mech eng. program at our local cc. transferred to our local 4-yr.)