Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
Just Kate

Carvana Review

I asked Karen, in another thread, completely unrelated to their purchase from Carvana, how it went. I believe her response was that they are happy campers.

@KINSA as TheReader wrote, inquiring minds want to know...   I hope you and your DH are very happy with the purchase. As I recall you traded a 15 Passenger Van into Carvana, so the savings in fuel will probably pay for the new (gently Used) minivan.

• Thanks 2

Hi! Yes, it was a great experience.  We found what we wanted on the website and "ordered" it. They transported it from Tennessee (?) to San Antonio where we picked it up.  Most of the details were taken care of over the phone (including a 3-way call with our bank)  before we got there.  We arrived a week later and signed the papers they already had ready for us. No haggling, no negotiating.  It was great.  The car price was right in the middle of where Kelley Blue Book said it should be, so I'm confident we weren't snookered. We had time to look over the car and take it for an hour long test drive before we signed the papers.  Seven day no questions asked return policy for any reason whatsoever.  Three months free maintenance if a problem is discovered.  Plus, we even got travel money from them since we came from a far distance.  As far as we could tell, we had nothing to lose.  The van has been a gem. So happy with the entire experience, I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. 

Edited by Kinsa
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Forgot to mention about our trade-in. They offered us a price for it over the phone before we got there. Their offer was, again, right in the middle of where KBB said it should be. I thought they'd try to talk us down once we arrived and they looked it over, but they didn't.  They just offered us the agreed upon price, never really even looked over the trade in. Just kept their word and did what they said they would. 

Edited by Kinsa
  • Like 4