Menu

Where can I find SOTW reading list

Looking for a reading list to go with each volume. I originally owned the activity book that went with the SOTW, but has been misplaced as I am in the process of moving. We will be traveling around the world and I don’t want to carry the heavy activity book with us anyways, but would love a reading list. My boys are in 6th and 7th grade. Can anyone point me where I can locate this? Many thanks! 

Welcome to the WTM boards! I see from your post count that you are brand new!

Since that booklist is part of the copyrighted content of the SOTW activity guide, it can't be (legally) reprinted online (or elsewhere). You'll need to either order a downloadable pdf version of the SOTW activity guide (so it will be on your laptop or e-reader, rather than as a physical book to have to carry), or use a not-identical booklist of ideas to go along with chronological history study -- the Book In Time website, or the Guest Hollow History Shelf, for example.

BEST wishes in both your travels and your homeschooling journey! Warmest regards, Lori D.

Edited by Lori D.
  • Like 1