Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
fairfarmhand

Hypothetical question

If you had a 20 pound cheese on an airplane and had to get secretly rid of it, how would you do it. (Commercial flight so no dropping it off the plane)

put in overhead bin not by your seat and leave it behind when deplaning?

now I need to you why you are asking

Edited by regentrude
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

first wrap it up like a baby, and then...when that fails...eat it up with a good bottle of wine. ? and make Ethel help.

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

If you can't leave the plane with it, can you request a knife from a flight attendant and share it with your neighbors? I will bet that a section of passengers can eat a wheel of cheese on a flight pretty easily, especially if there are crackers or pretzels offered on the flight. 

Also curious why you need to get rid of contraband cheese. ?

• Like 2

Pretend it was my baby and then eat it when finding out I'd have to pay for the baby's ticket once arriving.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Hen said:

first wrap it up like a baby, and then...when that fails...eat it up with a good bottle of wine. ? and make Ethel help.

THAT'S where I remember that from!!  I was trying to figure it out!

39 minutes ago, Hen said:

And don't forget to burp it!!! ?

• Haha 2

So I’m asking because I’m thinking of turning the storyline into a sort of skit but I need an alternate ending because I don’t have a tuba. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, fairfarmhand said:

So I’m asking because I’m thinking of turning the storyline into a sort of skit but I need an alternate ending because I don’t have a tuba. 

Thanks for the answer but really, now I have even more questions about what you're doing on an airplane with a wheel of cheese AND supposed-to-be-tuba. ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

chunk away at it and send it down the toilet?...lol  That might be really funny in a skit where a few people have to squish in an airplane bathroom while people knock to get in to use it...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Seasider too said:

Thanks for the answer but really, now I have even more questions about what you're doing on an airplane with a wheel of cheese AND supposed-to-be-tuba. ?

It’s an episode of I love Lucy. I

One of my all time favorites. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Hen said:

This is what I was going to say!

Also, hope you aren't seated next to a lady with a baby who insists on seeing what your baby looks like.?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ChrisB said:

chunk away at it and send it down the toilet?...lol  That might be really funny in a skit where a few people have to squish in an airplane bathroom while people knock to get in to use it...

This is what I was thinking too. Of course it depends on how realistic the set is. 

• Like 1

The episode is called Return Home from Europe. 

Synopsis: Lucy, Ricky , Fred and Ethel are in Europe and heading home. Lucy has way too much stuff and Ricky refuses to pay to ship home her souvenirs. The one she’s most attached to is A 20 pound roll of cheese. She thinks that babies fly for free so she ties a bonnet to the cheese and wraps it up like s baby. She sits next to a lady with a baby who wants to talk about babies and feed the babies, etc. later in the flight she learns that babies do cost money so she then has to figure out what to do with the cheese baby. Lucy and Ethel  try to eat it, but fail.

eventually, Lucy hides the cheese in Ricky’s band members instruments. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2