Menu

Best website for photo books?

Serenade

I would like to put together a photo album from out summer vacation this year.  I say that every year and I never do it. Sigh.  But I'm feeling a bit more determined this year.  ? 

I have made a photo book in the past with Snapfish.   No real issues, except I hate their shipping policies, but it seems most of the photo places overcharge for shipping, so that's not really an issue, I guess.

I'm looking for a website that is easy to use, but also has varied options. However, I don't want to spend forever figuring them out.  So maybe I should go with simpler, lol.  Do you have a favorite?

Picaboo. 

Forever and forever and forever. 

Sign up for their emails so you can get their deals, although they also now post them on the top of the website normally. At times they give a free shipping one, which is good. 

I find them to be use friendly, tremendous creative license/ability to change anything and everything, tons of choices, etc. Love, love, love them (and very high quality books, too). 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TheReader said:

Picaboo. 

Forever and forever and forever. 

Sign up for their emails so you can get their deals, although they also now post them on the top of the website normally. At times they give a free shipping one, which is good. 

I find them to be use friendly, tremendous creative license/ability to change anything and everything, tons of choices, etc. Love, love, love them (and very high quality books, too). 

Thanks for the strong recommendation.  Off to check it out. 

17 minutes ago, Patty Joanna said:

ZNO.  They have the photographer-style lay-flat books as an option, and they have *frequent* sales.  Never pay full price!  That's my motto.  

Here's what I love:  They are like board-books, they come in multiple sizes, they have an easy-to-use layout guide/option set, and the pictures that go across the fold...go across the fold.  They are fantastic.  I use them as sample books for my photo business.  

I've used them for multiple projects, books and wall art, and am very happy with the results.  

Note:  they keep their prices down on wall art in particular by offering a very limited ranges of sizes/aspect ratios.  I have had to order from another vendor in a couple of instances because I wanted a 9x16 aspect ratio, and they do not offer it.  But for my exhibit in June, I managed to order every last wall piece from ZNO using their standard sizes, even if the crop wasn't just EGGZACTLY what I wanted.  

I will check it out them out as well.  Thanks so much.  I have a rare free evening, and I'm trying to get started.