Menu

Anyone have a child who has outgrown their Calico Critters toys?

StaceyinLA

If so, would you be willing to sell/part with them? I’m looking for some of the furnishings to furnish a little dollhouse me and my granddaughter decorated over the weekend. I thought I’d start collecting actual miniature furniture for her, but she really just wants Calico Critters for it, and I think that might be better (she’s almost 6).

I’m gonna look on eBay, but figured if someone here had some lying around they might like it to have a good home.

Thanks!

Our Walmart is carrying Calico Critters now as well, and while not cheap, things are selling for much less than I paid a few years ago at a local toy store.  I'm sorry I can't pass anything along yet, my 4 year old is now playing with her older sisters collection.

11 hours ago, heartlikealion said:

In that case, it might be easiest to just browse Amazon. I personally like this living room set better than the other one they make.

https://www.amazon.com/Calico-Critters-Living-Room-Suite/dp/B005P02K6W/ref=sr_1_10?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1534813977&sr=1-10&keywords=calico+critters+furniture

Dd's dollhouse doesn't have room for a full living room. Santa did bring extra beds. They sell doubles and triples that can be stacked or not. 

We really have no space for this, but I think it's darling: https://www.amazon.com/Calico-Critters-Deluxe-Bathroom-Set/dp/B002QBDOJA/ref=sr_1_5?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1534814061&sr=1-5&keywords=calico+critters+furniture

Oh my gosh - both of these sets are adorable! Her house has 4 rooms - 2 are pretty decent size. We bought the dollhouse from Ikea and spruced it up with some milk paints and “wallpaper.” (I bought really cute scrapbook card stock then cut and mod podged it to the walls)

• Like 1