Menu

Want the most awesome job in the world?

Home'scool

Live on a Greek Island ... okay, I can do that

Have all my utilities paid, including housing, and receive a small salary ...... yup, I could handle that

Job Duties: care for and love over 50 cats ..... it'll be tough but I think i would be able to handle it ?

If I wasn't going through a divorce I would campaign HARD to get this job!

https://wgntv.com/2018/08/13/cat-whisperer-wanted-get-paid-to-live-on-a-greek-island-care-for-dozens-of-cats/

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I was all in until I read about how you’d have to give the cats their medicine.  My cats are either very, very normal, or they’re mighty medicine warriors.  They will trick you into thinking they’ve taken their pill and just when you think it’s safe, they will spew the pill across the room.  They turn into panthers when it’s medicine time.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Selkie said:

?Being a cat wrangler sounds pretty good, but I'm holding out for an island with 50 dogs or 50 horses.

1ds is getting familiar with dd's puppy.  he told his gf, yes, they can have a dog when they get married.  (that's the plan - we'll see what happens.)

what j says: - we can have a dog.

what t hears: we can have 50 dogs.

eta: he still wants an orange tabby.  he doesn't care that he has allergies.

Edited by gardenmom5
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1