Menu

Books, books everywhere!

Yes! I ordered about $250 worth of books from bookoutlet.com and $150 worth from abebooks.com! Plus some from eBay! Our curriculum has already come in; these are our "book basket" books - books that flesh out our science and history topics. I'm having a baby the end of November/beginning of December. Our library is not great, and I knew I would be so happy to already have these books on hand. Much easier than searching for books at the library with a newborn! So...yes! I'm eagerly awaiting for a ton of books.

• Like 2

I've staggered in most of our curricula over the spring/summer...but I'm waiting on one final piece (that I've yet to order). I'm deciding if I want to try and find it used, or if I'm impatient and just want to fork out the money to buy it new. Now. 

Oh, and I have to register oldest DD for an online course (and print out the book). But that has less of a thrill...I hate printing stuff.

Edited by alisoncooks
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, alisoncooks said:

I've staggered in most of our curricula over the spring/summer...but I'm waiting on one final piece (that I've yet to order). I'm deciding if I want to try and find it used, or if I'm impatient and just want to fork out the money to buy it new. Now. 

Oh, and I have to register oldest DD for an online course (and print out the book). But that has less of a thrill...I hate printing stuff.

I have several pdf's to print and bind and I am putting it off.  I would like to try to do one double sided and I am not really excited about what I am sure is going to be a learning curve. lol