Menu

Myhomeschoolmathclass

Has anyone else had a hard time getting a final grade from them?  My daughter took pre-algebra last year, and it's darn near the end of July, and still no final grade.  The teacher still has not responded to my emails or my daughters.  It's frustrating to pay $50 a month all school year and then no final grade that I can count.  

I'm not actually a new member, btw, but I haven't been posting in a while so lost my acct info.  I first heard about myhomeschoolmathclass through these forums, and so am looking to see if anyone has had the same experience as I am having.  

My dd took Geometry with myhomeschoolmathclass and it was a good class. I don't know if it's Jann that teaches the pre-algebra class but she taught my dd's geometry class and we did not have any difficulties with getting grades back etc. I think Jann goes to Africa during the summer some years and volunteers at an orphanage there so I wonder if she is away there right now. She definitely seemed organized and efficient when my dd took her class.

• Like 1

Thanks for that reassurance TCB! ?  What I had read a few months back on this forum made me excited for her class - I'm glad to know your experience was good, I'll go back to looking forward to it ?and hope Mallorie2245 has gotten her grade!

• Like 1

Pour in, I can't speak for the OP, but we were pleased with them the year we used them, although there was a delay in receiving the final grade.  It didn't matter to me, as I already knew what it should be based on exam scores.  Be sure your dd sets up regular one-on-one appointments if she has any difficulty understanding the material.  Both instructors really do want to help, and they can do that better before a student gets completely lost!  We've switched to DO so that dc could take math year-round and get to calc in high school, but my dc would have been happy to stay with them if they had a year-round option.

• Like 2

Two of my daughters took Pre-Calc and had a wonderful experience. They still talk about how much they enjoyed the class (LOL! We're talking Pre-Calc!!!).We had no issues getting any kind of feedback including the final grade. I have another daughter who will be starting Pre-Calc this coming year. She's a little bit terrified/excited. 

• Like 1