Menu

What's with the ads?

Kinsa

Heads up, nerdy birds! Amazon deal of the day is a package of 36 Expo dry erase markers for only $17! Normally $66+ ETA: SOLD OUT

Link for anyone interested. (ETA: My link is not the ones Karen is referring to, but it is a decent deal. See the next post for her item description.)

They are the smaller ones, FWIW. Camelcamelcamel says they are normally in the $26-27 range (with high in the $40s when the record was first created in '15). Low a couple times just under $14. So, good price if you use that type. (We use the bigger ones more & the fine tip colored ones for lap board work.)

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RootAnn said:

Link for anyone interested.

They are the smaller ones, FWIW. Camelcamelcamel says they are normally in the $26-27 range (with high in the $40s when the record was first created in '15). Low a couple times just under $14. So, good price if you use that type. (We use the bigger ones more & the fine tip colored ones for lap board work.)

These are different from the ones I bought.  The ones I bought were the thick ones in five different colors.  I don't see them listed anymore, so they must be sold out. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks.  I bought the black fine tip in time.  Better yet, I noticed that a present I bought a few days ago was a lightning deal.  I am returning the original and repurchased it.  That saved me $15.

• Like 2