Menu

how to remove help

one of my Ds had 100's glow in the dark stars all over his walls and ceiling. When he left he took all the stars down , but now there is 100s of little sticky adhesive things all over the walls and ceiling. I got ds 14 to try and get them off but he ripped the plaster. so we stopped putting them off. Does anyone know a easy way to get those things off? I managed to get the bluetack dots off but not the adhesive.

I am wanting to paint on the weekend. 

Thanks

Oldest dd did that here and we used a product called goo gone or goof off. We have both of those products and can’t recall which we used but they are pretty similar.  And the three younger siblings weren’t allowed to have those stars! It took forever to get the adhesive off, 

• Like 2

You might test the product on one spot before you do all of them. Some can leave grease like spots on certain surfaces. We have old plaster and it was fine but I’ve seen it leave a spot on newer plaster.  You don’t want to remove the adhesive only to have to cover up grease spots! 

• Like 1