Menu

Which Shakespeare Audio (audible preferably) recordings do I want?

I know there have been recommendations for specific recordings of Shakespeare on the board in the past, but I, unfortunately, did not note them.  

I'm looking specifically for Midsummer Night's Dream.  I'd love dramatized or at least multiple voice actors.  Original language would be good, though I think there were some recommendations for audios that also included a summary or similar with each act???  Not sure.  Throw suggestions at me!

We've been using the Archangel ones, because we like David Tennant and he's in a bunch of them.

The other thing we've done, that has been a HUGE hit, is to take a video version that we like and to make an audio file from it that we can listen to. All three of my kids adore Much Ado About Nothing and quote it regularly. Our favorite version is from Digital Theatre, with David Tennant as Benedick. ?

:)

Anabel

• Like 1
10 hours ago, anabelneri said:

We've been using the Archangel ones, because we like David Tennant and he's in a bunch of them.

The other thing we've done, that has been a HUGE hit, is to take a video version that we like and to make an audio file from it that we can listen to. All three of my kids adore Much Ado About Nothing and quote it regularly. Our favorite version is from Digital Theatre, with David Tennant as Benedick. ?

?

Anabel

Good idea, I'll have to read up on how to do this!