Menu

Will she get sick.

kfeusse

About 5 hours daughter ate about half a slice of deli ham. She just told me that it didn't taste good, so she only ate half. 

I had that piece of meat in the freezer until Saturday morning and today I put it in a cooler with some ice. It got a bit warm, but it wasn't completely warm when I took it out of the cooler. Could that have caused it to go bad? 

And would she be sick by now if it was bad?

Thanks....we are on vacation.

6 minutes ago, Chris in VA said:

Where was it between Saturday morning and today when you put it in the cooler? Just on the counter or something? I've packed lunches and therefore left meat sandwiches out for maybe 4 or 5 hours before, but not for, say, 24 hours. 

I prepackaged a larger package of meat into 2 slice packages. The 2 slices were in the freezer until Saturday and one was eaten for lunch, the other went back in the fridge until this morning when it went into a small lunch cooler with ice. The cooler was left in the car while we were at church, after church we went to my brothers place and the ham went into his fridge. My DD said it was a bit warm, but I felt it and it had a touch of coolness to it... But not cold. 

So that is why I don't know. She is acting normal now... And she says she feels fine. So we are going to bed soon.