Menu

Coursicle app......notification if course gets an open seat

8filltheheart

This is probably old news to most college kids, but I had never heard of it before last night. It is an app where you can enter the section of a course and it will monitor it and notify you if anyone drops the course and a seat becomes available.

Thought I'd share in case it might help someone. Way better approach than to keep randomly checking.

• Like 2

It works! A class that every section was full had an opening yesterday. Notification received.  Ds decided he didn't want to take it bc he had already changed directions, but the opening was filled about 2 hrs later.  The app tells you when the opening occurred and when it was closed again.

Definitely a better plan than random checking.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, klmama said:

Thanks again for sharing this info!  Dc had to make some unexpected changes to the class schedule this week, and Coursicle helped!  ?  

It is pretty awesome, isn't it.  The class I wanted our Aspie to enroll in also had an opening come up.  ?Too bad the Shakespeare course that dd wanted never had an opening.