Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Well, it feels too early to tackle anything - it's 4:50 here, were you up before 3, Jean?

Main goal today is to help DS17 with Eagle Scout stuff - he has just 3 weeks left to finish everything, and he needs to make a solid list of what he is missing.

And finish my book for Amira's book club...

• Like 3

Good morning!

How did it get to be July already?

Last night's thunderstorms brought some much-needed cooler temperatures. Today's high is only 83*.

• plan my week
  • give dogs Heartgard
  • spray horses with Frontline
  • place my July Chewy order
  • go over Amazon subscribe & save list
  • plan charitable giving for month
  • dust and vacuum upstairs and clean 2 bathrooms
  • text farrier about rescheduling appt.
  • kitchen prep - if I have time
  • read
  • dinner: the tacos I didn't make last night
  • Like 3

Good morning- hurray housemates are gone (well for at least the week and they are only allowed back to pick up the rest of their stuff, not to stay). 

- coffee

- laundry- load in dryer

- fold and put away laundry- 

- get girls ready to go with dh to the bounce houses in town- done

- dishes- done

- tidy living room - 

- clean off desk, go through school stuff, clean my corner and make school supplies needed list for me and a separate one for the girls- well my corner was done (gotta redo it since one of the girls was looking for something and scattered my stuff again)

- tidy kitchen- 

- dog/cat care- both have food and water

- chicken care- am care done, moved one water dish to outside since they don’t seem to want to go in the coop to drink (we have a large water box outside but they kicked leaves in it and I can’t reach it to clean it out) and plucked out a dead chipmunk that dh shot before he let them out of the coop, fixed hole in run fence from dh

- clean bathroom- looks like a bomb went off, under the bathroom sink was wet so dh threw everything that was under there on the floor so the cabinet could dry- done!!!!!

- A&P and med term reviews, finish microbiology notes (this will happen from now until school starts again for me in August- finished week 1 (I am 5 weeks behind now)

- read - 

- have girls clean room-

- work (hope tonight isn’t as busy as last night, didn’t get out until 2 hours after scheduled and had to call some one in to help clean up last night/early this morning)-

- dinner- meat pulled to thaw 

- baths/showers 

- bedtime routine- 

- anything else I get done- made bed

• Like 4

6 hours ago, linders said:

Well, it feels too early to tackle anything - it's 4:50 here, were you up before 3, Jean?

Main goal today is to help DS17 with Eagle Scout stuff - he has just 3 weeks left to finish everything, and he needs to make a solid list of what he is missing.

And finish my book for Amira's book club...

I'm in a different time zone.  I put up the thread at night right before heading to bed.  Then you early birds in other time zones can see it when you wake up! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We've been to church. Lunch is fix-it-yourself. Dinner is baked fish, potatoes, and green salad. 

We don't do much tackling on Sundays! 

To do:

Read and relax

Take some homeschool books down the street to neighbors.

Think about tomorrow's schedule before tomorrow gets here. 

A modicum of general tidying. 

• Like 3